Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview



It looks like we are just getting one Smart Source insert this week. (The insert schedule shows a Red Plum, but I can't find a preview for it so no telling if there will be one or not. If it does pop up, I'll be sure to let you guys know!) Make sure you head over and check out the coupon preview HERE so you can decide how many papers you would like to buy. (or in this case if you even want a paper...)

There were a few coupons that caught my eye:

Huggies Baby Wipes Save $.50/1 64 + (12/17)
Infusium 23 Save $1/1 any Shampoo, Conditioner or Leave/In treatment Purchase ( 12/31)
Pediasure Product Save $2/1 (12/31)
Starbucks Save $1.50/1 10ct. or 16ct starbucks K/cup Pack (2/29/12)


If you want multiple copies of the inserts or extra coupons, I recommend Insert Insanity for whole inserts (go in with a friend and split and order) and Coupon Dede or Kuntry Klippers for clipped coupons.  I use all of these services personally and love them (and I know many of you do as well)!  I personally only get 2-4 sets of inserts per week--I don't need more than that and I certainly don't want to clip and file all of those.

Check out the full list of coupons here you can expect this weekend here. 

view my disclosure policy

No comments:

Post a Comment